
James Blunt《Back the Badlam》
( 詹姆仕布朗特《不安於室》)
You’re Beautiful
(是如此美)
My life is brilliant.
我的生命是如此璀璨
My love is pure.
我的是如此粹
I saw an angel, of that I’m sure.
我看一名天使,此我深信不疑
She smiled at me on the subway.
她曾在地上我微笑
She was with another man.
使她的身旁仍陪伴著一位男子
But I won’t lose no sleep on that.
但我有因此眠
’Cause I’ve got a plan.’
因我已有心理
※
You’re beautiful.
是如此美
You’re beautiful.
是如此美
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
的美是千真
I saw your face in a crowded place,
我在熙攘往的人群中望的
And I don’t know what to do, ’Cause I’ll never be with you.’
使我不知所措,因我永法相依偎
Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.
我得承,的深深地我的目光,在擦身而的瞬
She could see from my face that I was,Fucking high,
相信能我的神情感受到我比的雀
And I don’t think that I’ll see her again,
我知道彼此不再相
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
但我共享了片刻的永
※
You’re beautiful.
是如此美
You’re beautiful.
是如此美
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
的美是千真
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
或的上漾起天使般的笑容
When she thought up that I should be with you.
想像我如果能陪伴在身
But it’s time to face the truth, I will never be with you
但我面,因我永法相依偎
-自MorganLYang-
文章定位: